Friday, September 25, 2009

without queen , how come we have our KING ?



my last post to now is already more than 2 months i didn't update anythings, of coz i will say so crazy busy , for last 2 months i was complete 2 personal exhibition, one is made in HK toys exhibition, the other one just launach in OLYMPIC CITY which is about space toys and robotics exhibition, of coz i need to finish my 2nd book about our KING OF KOWLOON, this book is totally different with the 1st one which one i published 2 years before, this time i use another angle to think about our city, public art and our coming westkowloon project.
also this time i'm not alone to make this book, happy and so enjoin play with those artist and writers , i need to say thanks to FUNG MAN YEE, MR. is he to let me think about this.
all is from one mail from him invite me on march 28th this year, when i still have my class in HKBU , i remember that is sat afternoon.
i talk to my class i need to leave an hour early. coz i know that is my choice.
the book will publish soon, all the printing process is finished, also to match this book launch, one of the photographer THOMAS LIN will make a photos exhibition in JCCAC from 2nd OCTOBER too.

anyway thanks those brothers and sisters to help to to finish the book , of coz need to thanks my publisher CUP, TOM.com, ALEX cheung & Louie and Coco.

No comments: